With changes in our way of life, we increasingly eat fast food since it takes less time, and as a result, our bodies become more susceptible to conditions like diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure. The smoothie, Drew Sgoutas suggests is simple to make, delicious, and packed with essential minerals and vitamins.
You may learn more about what a smoothie is, how it aids in weight reduction, and how it improves your health using Drew Sgoutas’ Smoothie Diet program.
Three sections make up the book:
- The Fat Burning: You will comprehend the precise causes of weight increase, the key contributors to it, and how to swap unhealthy meals for them.
- The Basics of Smoothies: In this section, we’ll cover everything you need to know to make a nutritious smoothie, from choosing the best blender to choosing the correct components. You will learn how to choose nutritious fruits and vegetables to prepare smoothies, how to preserve them when they are made, and how to store them in the refrigerator.
- What You Should Eat: This part of the curriculum outlines healthy food options. You can still indulge in your favourite foods, but less frequently. The smoothie you make with the help of this instruction is delicious, and packed with vitamins, and nutrients.
The majority of the book shows you how to utilise this eBook to your advantage. You’ll discover how to make smoothies with fresh fruits and leafy greens. You’ll discover how to make smoothies out of fruits and veggies with a lot of fibre. Any food that has fibre makes you feel full, preventing you from wanting to engage in binge eating. Your metabolism will improve as the process of burning fat will be accelerated.
The Smoothie Diet advertises that it focuses on weight reduction, metabolism-boosting, and muscle building in contrast to other diets on the market that solely concentrate on the weight loss process.
Other components of the programme include:
- Smoothie Chart: This shows a 7-day, 5-week smoothie diet schedule. It directs you as to which smoothie to have on which day of the week and at what hour.
- Shopping List – Throughout the programme, you will receive a comprehensive list of the ingredients you need to utilise in smoothies. In the event that you are unable to find the indicated ingredients, you will also receive a list of substitutes.
- Recipe Cards – You can mix smoothies and measure out the ingredients easily with the help of the recipe cards.
- Daily Journal – You should make a note of your objective each day if you are serious about knowing it and accomplishing it. This will enable you to recognise your progress.
- Guide to nutritious eating This section’s first chapter defines healthy eating and discusses its benefits. The fundamentals of a healthy diet are described in the second section. In addition to healthy meal planning, the third section offers you healthy eating recommendations.
- Exercise routine – modifying your eating habits alone won’t be enough; you also need to get moving and start engaging in easy exercises like swimming or walking.
- Provides a variety of nutritious smoothie recipes for seniors. There are recipes available for both children and those who are gluten intolerant.
The 3-Day Smoothie Detox provides a strategy for eliminating toxins from the body and promoting rapid fat burning.
Only wholesome, leafy vegetables and fruits are used in the recipes on this programme. You receive a list of the ingredients and their quantities. This programme restricts your calorie consumption, keeps you away from carbohydrates, and offers delicious metabolism-boosting ingredients. The programme is completely risk-free and without negative effects.
If you are not happy with the programme or your development, you can get a refund for the cost of the programme. There is also a 60-day money-back guarantee available.
This is merely a brief synopsis of the entire Smoothie Diet Program, which includes the schedule, recipes, and preparation instructions.