Are there any natural treatments for ED? While no herbal supplements for erectile dysfunction have been approved by the FDA, it’s important to note that “supplements” are never FDA-approved since they aren’t medications. Now that we’ve cleared the air, it’s time to take a closer look at natural erectile dysfunction treatments, along with some pros and cons for each.
As a natural remedy for erectile dysfunction, ginseng is often quite effective. This herbal supplement is a helpful one for those who suffer from low energy, and it often offers cognitive benefits.
• Fights fatigue
• Improves stamina
• Works well for some people
• Must be taken 3 times per day
• Can be expensive
• Not suitable for men with high blood pressure
Since many men with erectile dysfunction have low DHEA levels, it can sometimes be helpful to supplement with DHEA as a way to replenish the body’s supply. Unfortunately, the “cons” associated with DHEA outweigh the “pros.”
• May help you achieve and maintain an erection
• Can increase bone density over time
• Not suitable for men with diabetes
• Can lead to aggression and irritability
• Can cause hair loss on the head and unwanted hair growth on the face
Luckily, there’s a natural way to increase DHEA: Exercise regularly. Your body will increase its own DHEA production naturally, minus the side effects. Exercise is an excellent addition to any natural ED protocol.
One 1999 study showed that acupuncture was effective in helping 39 percent of participants, and a subsequent 2003 study showed that 21 percent of participants improved their condition.
• Works well for some men
• Minimal side effects
• May help with other issues
• May take a long time to notice positive changes
• Can be expensive
• Not available in all areas
If you’ve seen reviews mentioning ED Elixir, then you might be very curious about whether it works. The short answer is yes: So far, more than 16,000 men have regained the ability to achieve and sustain erections using ED Elixir.
• Very inexpensive
• Addresses psychological causes of ED as well as physical factors
• Takes 30 seconds a day to use
• No harmful side effects
• Offers beneficial side effects including more energy and better focus
• Doesn’t work for everyone who tries it. (Note, this is the same as all other natural treatments for ED; this one comes with a money-back guarantee in case it doesn’t work for you).
When attempting to remedy erectile dysfunction naturally, you can take a multi-pronged approach to come up with a plan that works well for your own unique situation as well as for your lifestyle. Always check to see if supplements are compatible with one another and remember to look for any contraindications and potential side effects. Last but not least, give natural ED remedies time to work; they take longer than drugs since they work with your body’s naturally. Here’s to your health!