A scrumptious salad recipe that is perfect for your lunch meal
1 large cauliflower
r¼ cup sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 tablespoon mustard1 teaspoon celery seeds
¼ teaspoon salt
4 large hard-boiled eggs*
½ cup diced celery
1 teaspoon fresh dill
2 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare the cauliflower by cutting the head into bite-sized florets and steaming for 3-4 minutes or in a stovetop steamer until the cauliflower is only slightly tender. Set aside to cool.
- Make the dressing by whisking together sour cream, mayo, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, and salt.
- Mash the two reserved yolks into the cream mixture and whisk until very smooth.
- Add the cooled cauliflower, boiled eggs, celery, onion and dill. Stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour to allow the cauliflower to completely cool and the flavors to melt together. Garnish with green onion and serve cold!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories – 234
Protein – 7g
Fat – 19g
Net Carbs – 5g
Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals.
✅ You can click this LINK to start creating your 8-week plan.
Simply follow the plan to achieve a successful keto diet. 🙂⠀